Enhanced speed SATA II and USB 2.0 Dual Interfaces SSD Solution designed for notebook, desktop computer and also can serve as a portable USB external storage drive. The solution enables developer taken to production and sales to end-users quickly. The solution is fully compatible with SATA and USB standards. Eight-channel innovative designs to provide ultra-high bandwidth memory access rate, and the enhanced read and write speed of NAND flash memory chips.
JMF602 SATA/USB Enhanced Speed SSD Solution
JMF602 as the solution’s SATA Flash Disk Controller supports a variety of popular NAND flash memory chips, including Toshiba, Samsung, Hynix, ST, Intel and Micron Flash.
- 3.0Gbps SATA II interface, compliant with Serial ATA Revision 2.6
- USB 2.0 Bulk mode transport protocol, compliant with USB Mass Storage Class specification
- Supports up to 256 flash media devices
- Supports SLC (Single-Level Cell) NAND Flash chips
- Supports MLC (Multi-Level Cell) NAND Flash chips
- Supports 2Kbytes and 4Kbytes program page size NAND Flash chips
- LED indicator for USB2.0 or SATA read/write access
- LED indicator for USB2.0 or SATA PHY link up
- HDD Power Supply
- Supports dynamic power management
- Fast Sustained Read Performance (Flash to Host): Up to 170 MB/sec.
- Sustained Write Performance (Host to Flash): Up to 135 MB/sec.
- Built-in Hardware ECC
- Support SMART function
Operating Systems Compatibility List
- Support the vast majority of mainstream or unusual operating systems and do not require any device drivers.
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Vista…
- Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Windows Embedded…
- Linux, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, Gentoo, OpenSUSE…
- FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Darwin…
- Unix, HP-UX, Solaris, Sun OS, IBM AIX…
- Mac OS, Mac OS X (PowerPC, Intel processor)…
- MS-DOS, FreeDOS, OS/2…
- 0°C to 70°C for commercial operation
- -40°C to +85°C for industrial operation
- All non-Pb (lead-free) Devices are RoHS Compliant
- Board Schematics
- PCB Layout
- Bills of Materials
- Gerber File
- Manufacturing instructions
- Technical Documents