Zeeis offers the world's most complete product line of TI DaVinci™ DM365/DM368 processors, DM36x products are the part of the low-cost DaVinci™ development solution for small to enterprise level organizations.
DM36x (DM365/DM368) Products Overview
DM36x Product Family supports DM365/DM368 processors provide the complete resources: detailed design files, real-time Linux for DM365/DM368, video encode/decode applications for DM365/DM368, source code for DM365/DM368 software, DM365/DM368 electronic schematic (circuit diagram), DM365/DM368 PCB layout and Gerber files. All of these resources allow DM365/DM368 developers to build the final product with the TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM365 and TMS320DM368 processors very quickly.
DM365 Core Board Products
- DM365 EVM - Evaluation Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM365
- DM365 DVEVM - Digital Video Evaluation Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM365
- DM365 DB - Development Board for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM365
- DM365 RD - Reference Design for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM365
DM368 Core Board Products
- DM368 EVM - Evaluation Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM368
- DM368 DVEVM - Digital Video Evaluation Module for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM368
- DM368 DB - Development Board for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM368
- DM368 RD - Reference Design for TI DaVinci™ TMS320DM368
DM36x (DM365/DM368) Expansion Module Board Products
- DM36x 5MC - 5 Megapixel Camera Module for HD Video Capture for DM365/DM368
- DM36x CAV - Component High-Definition Video Input/Output Module for DM365/DM368
- DM36x CVBS - Composite Video Input Module for DM365/DM368
DM36x (DM365/DM368) Software & Hardware
DM36x (DM365/DM368) products run pre-programmed Embedded Linux with High Definition H.264 Video Encode and Decode demo application.
DM36x (DM365/DM368) hardware components consist of two boards connected. One board contains the DM365/DM368 processor, memory, flash, serial ports, audio ports, CVBS, JTAG and Ethernet. The other board is called the expansion board and it provides various video input interfaces.
##DM36x (DM365/DM368) Specifications
- TI DaVinci™ DM365 (TMS320DM365) / DM368 (TMS320DM368)
- ARM926EJ-S™ RISC Processor
- Dual Video Image Co-processors (HDVICP, MJCP) Engines
Memory and Storage
- 128MBytes 32-bit DDR2
- 128MBytes NOR Flash
- SDIO Interface (supports SD card, xD card, SM card, MS card, MMC)
Audio and Video
- Capable of D1 / 720p (DM365) / 1080p (DM368) H.264 video processing
- 5 Megapixel Camera Module for HD Video Capture
- CAV - Component High-Definition Video Input/Output Module
- CVBS - Composite Video Input Module
- CVBS - Composite Video Output via NTSC/PAL
- HP (Headphone) Out
- MIC In
Input and Output
- UART RS232
- EIA-485 (RS485)
- JTAG Interface
- 10MB/100MB Ethernet Interface
- USB 2.0 Interface supports master/slave architectures act as a USB Host/USB Device port, it allows to access any external USB devices such as storage drives
DM36x (DM365/DM368) Licensing and Pricing
DM365/DM368 products from Zeeis are the low-cost and royalty-free software & hardware IP designed to enable developers design their own final products quickly and easily, so there are no restrictions or limitations on the use or modification for your products.
If you are ready to buy Zeeis DM365/DM368 products, or if you have questions about how our DM365/DM368 products can bring you outstanding cost efficiency and new capabilities for you, please contact us or send email to [email protected] for further information.
DaVinci is a trademark of Texas Instruments. ARM and ARM926EJ-S are trademarks or registered trademark of ARM Limited. All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.