NANDrive Compact SSD Solution is a High-performance High-Endurance Industrial-Grade Solid-State Drive Turnkey Design Reference, offers storage capacities ranging from 512 MB to 8 GB and has the same PCB layout.
This Compact SSD is one of the industry’s smallest ATA Solid-State Drives makes these new Compact SSD devices an ideal fit for use in applications that require a long operating life and high reliability under extreme physical conditions. The solution to gain traction in applications where reliability is key, largely because, unlike micro-drives, it has no moving parts.
NANDrive as the solution’s flash memory chip, and supports all SST 85 series chips. The solution combines an integrated ATA Controller and 1~8GBytes of NAND Flash in a multi-chip package. The solution is silent and complete vibration-free suits harsh environments that are dusty and dirty or require noise-free operation. It is a perfect solution for portable, consumer electronic products requiring smaller and more reliable data storage. The NANDrive provides a WP#/PD# pin to protect critical information stored in the flash media from unauthorized overwrites.
The ATA-based NANDrive Compact Solid State Mass Storage Solution is widely used in portable and desktop computers, digital cameras, music players, handheld data collection scanners, cellular phones, PCS phones, PDAs, handy terminals, personal communicators, robotics, audio recorders, monitoring devices, and set-top boxes.
- Industry Standard ATA/IDE
- Host Interface: 16-bit access
- Supports up to PIO Mode-6
- Supports up to Multi-word DMA Mode-4
- Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode-4
- Read-only pin configurable by host for prevention of data overwrites
- Configure device as a Master or a Slave
- Power Supply LED
- Read/Write Status LED
- Standard IDE Connector
- Height: 5cm
- Width: 5cm
- Depth: 0.9cm
- 3.3V Power Supply
- Low Current Operation
- Active mode: 85 mA Typical
- Sleep mode: 120 μA Typical
- Zero wake-up latency
- Fast Sustained Read Performance (Flash to Host): Up to 30 MB/sec.
- Sustained Write Performance (Host to Flash): Up to 20 MB/sec.
- Robust Built-in Hardware ECC
- Write Protection
- Factory Pre-programmed 10-byte Unique ID
- User-Programmable 10-byte ID
- Data security through user-selectable protection zones
- Prevents data loss due to unexpected power-down or brownout
- 100 Million Write Cycles
- Unlimited Read Cycles
- Data Retention: 10 years
Operating Systems Compatibility List
Support the vast majority of mainstream or unusual operating systems and do not require any device drivers.
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Vista…
Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Windows Embedded…
Linux, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, Gentoo, OpenSUSE…
FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Darwin…
Unix, HP-UX, Solaris, Sun OS, IBM AIX…
Mac OS, Mac OS X(PowerPC, Intel processor)…
MS-DOS, FreeDOS, OS/2…
- 0°C to 70°C for commercial operation
- -40°C to +85°C for industrial operation
- All non-Pb (lead-free) Devices are RoHS Compliant
- Board Schematics
- Bills of Materials
- Gerber File
- Manufacturing instructions
- Technical Documents