Our cost-effective N95 Respirators line meets Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for protection against COVID-19 Coronavirus and is National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95 percent or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
This disposable N95 respirators are universal, one size respirators designed to fit most face sizes and shapes. Offered in valve and non-valved versions. It helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection. It is ideally suited for work settings that require long periods of wear.
N95 Respirator Mask Details
- NIOSH certified
- Malleable aluminum nose wire
- Nylon/spandex elastic securement
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Optional exhalation valve expels warm air
- Adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Molded nose bridge that comfortably fits a variety of face shapes and sizes
- Dual welded head straps keep the respirator comfortably on the users face
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse in high humidity or moist environments
- Woven suspension straps reduce the possibility of breakage and does not pull or tangle hair
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal to holds mask firmly in place for maximum protection
N95 Respirator Mask Specifications
|Product Type||Disposable Mask|
|Product Line||Zeeis Health|
N95 Respirator Mask Proudcts Pricing and Availability
N95 Respirator Mask products from Zeeis are low-cost and in-stock now.
If you are ready to buy Zeeis Face Masks products, or if you have questions about our Face Masks products regarding orders, products, invoices and payments, or for general assistance, please call us at +86-755-32820600 or send email to [email protected] for further information, and a Zeeis Representative will be in touch soon.